Have you ever considered switching from traditional to solar LED batten light? If you haven’t yet, then you may be missing out on energy saving big time.
In fact, if you are looking for a strong, easy-to-use, versatile type of light for your commercial or domestic needs, this article is for you. So, keep calm and read on.
What are solar batten LED lights?
In general, batten light fittings are used in a variety of different settings, depending on the requirements. They feature one or two tube lights and are ideal for public areas such as car covered walkways, bus stops, sheds, car park structures, outdoor kiosks or tunnels.
Traditional fluorescent tube lights generate heat and are hot to touch, therefore it is not the best batten light on the market at all. Plus, they are often made from glass which represents a real hazard for the public if they accidentally get broken.
On the other hand, unlike traditional options, solar batten LED lights are popular for their durability, long lifespan and ease of maintenance.
Are you looking for high-quality, state-of-the-art, strong and affordable solar LED batten lights? Talk to our lighting experts at BlackSolar and explore an extensive range of products today!
The benefits of using solar LED batten lights
Did you know that solar LED batten lights are one of the most reliable, durable and sustainable types of solar commercial lights? And this is not all. When choosing solar batten lights, you also benefit from:
- More Lumens, less Wattage. Solar LED batten lights have a high record of 164 lumens per watt. This is what makes it a robust lighting system right from the production phase.
- Longer times of operation. This type of lights can run over 12 hours on fully charged batteries at full brightness.
- Wider and greater detection range through built-in microwave sensor. In fact, even slight movements can trigger the sensor, which makes any public venue a safer place to be at night.
- Easy manual operation through the smart MPPT remote control. This way, you will be in total control over the solar LED batten light system.
- Automatic mode. The light will turn off automatically when the solar panel is exposed to light.
- No utility bills. That’s right. Solar LED batten lights use free energy, so no one can really charge you for that. Plus, they are relatively affordable and easy to install, which makes them even more cost effective in the long term.
Our top recommendations for solar batten lights
As we have already mentioned above, there are plenty of advantages when choosing to install solar batten lights. However, not all of them are created equal. This is just a selection of the solar LED batten lights we recommend for both domestic and commercial use:
Due to easy ground and wall installation, the LONDON4 is suitable for location signage, advertising signs, real estate signs and small highway signage. Another popular use for these lights is as a wall washer for feature walls.
In conclusion, solar LED batten lights give you what other traditional light fittings can’t: free energy. And you know that nothing can beat that. Plus, they will provide a long term, easy to maintain, off-grid lighting solution.
If you need any commercial solar lighting solutions, call BlackFrog Solar at 07 3881 1990 and schedule a free consultation today.
Until next time, be smart and choose solar LED batten lights!
Your friend and solar lighting experts,
The BlackFrog Solar Team