The Stirling 12V Solar Flood Light is of heavy duty grade and lights an area of approximately 30m2. Turn this light on and off, adjust it’s brightness and length of run time with ease using the remote control unit. Best value and compact commercial solar floodlight system.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Stirling 12V solar floodlight is of heavy duty grade and lights an area of approximately 30m2. This light offers ideal security or general outdoor light for remote areas where no regular power supply is available. It is also a power saving alternative for around the home or business.
Turn this light on and off, adjust it’s brightness and length of run time with ease using the handy remote control unit.
The Stirling solar floodlight turns on automatically at dusk to the individually programmed lighting time and brightness.
Features of this solar floodlight:
Durable glass and cast aluminium construction
Separate solar panel
Easy to install
- Easy to operate remote control with 12+ metre operation distance
- Lithium battery: shorter charging time, longer battery life span
- Separate solar panel with 5 metre connecting cabl
- Total of 120 high output pure white LEDs Powdercoated cast aluminium housing and glass lens
- Adjustable metal wall mounting bracket
- Light head size: 25cm long x 18.5cm x 7cm
- Light output approx 600 lumens
- 5m waterproof cable between light and solar panel
- 2 x 10W toughened glass and aluminium framed solar panels with aluminium mounts
- Total solar panel size: 55cm x 35cm
- Rechargeable and replaceable 12V lithium battery (located in light head)
Contact us for more information on:
- Quantity price discounts
- Alternative mounting options, including poles and panel mounts
- Installation services (select areas only)
|Dimensions||36.5 × 28.5 × 13 cm|
M: 0410 347 931, Ph: (07) 3881 1990
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.