The Stirling 12V solar floodlight is of heavy duty grade and lights an area of approximately 30m2. As a result, this light offers ideal security or general outdoor light for remote areas where no regular power supply is available. It is also a power saving alternative for around the home or business.
Turn this light on and off, adjust it’s brightness and length of run time with ease using the handy remote control unit. The NEW2017 model is brighter, lighter and more water resistant.
Two models now available:
- The Stirling Auto solar floodlight turns on automatically at dusk to the individually programmed lighting time and brightness.
- The Stirling Manual solar floodlight only operates when remote control is used. Does not turn ON automatically at night.
Features of this solar floodlight:
Durable glass and cast aluminium construction
Separate solar panel
Easy to install
- Easy to operate remote control with 12+ metre operation distance
- Lithium battery: shorter charging time, longer battery life span
- Separate solar panel with 5 metre connecting cabl
- Total of 180 high output pure white LEDs Powdercoated cast aluminium housing and glass lens
- Adjustable metal wall mounting bracket
- Light head size: 25cm long x 18.5cm x 7cm
- Light output approx 1000 lumen to 250 lumen
- 5m waterproof cable between light and solar panel (5m Extension cables available as optional extra – Part Number: PN-L01)
- 2 x 10W toughened glass and aluminium framed solar panels with aluminium mounts
- Total solar panel size: 55cm x 35cm
- Rechargeable and replaceable 12V lithium battery (located in light head)
Contact us for more information on:
- Quantity price discounts
- Alternative mounting options, including poles and panel mounts
- Installation services (select areas only)