The Spartin3000 Mobile Phone APP controlled solar floodlight will replace all previous commercial models from BlackFrog Solar. Technology is changing fast and as a leading provider, BlackFrog Solar will keep ahead of the competition with new designs and concepts. Furthermore, customers can achieve significant cost savings over the operational life of the light.
Previous models came with remote controls that required their own battery (often not rechargeable) and commonly lost, stolen or damaged, but now with the new BlackFrog Solar APP and large battery storage capacity of this light we can ensure reliable off-grid lighting beyond your expectations. Additionally, installers can position the solar panel using the high quality mounting brackets to achieve maximum sun exposure. These features make the Spartin3000 suitable for any location including bike paths, footpaths, carports, BBQ areas, private horse arenas and much more.
Price: $690.00 compete kit
- 2 x 25W 13.5V polycrystalline solar panels with angle-adjustable mounting brackets,
- 50W LED (equivelant to 200W Incandescent) solar floodlight with Ü-shaped mounting bracket,
- Waterproof connection cables,
- Clear English Mobile Phone APP instructions,
- and in-built Lithium long-life battery.
These lights are too bulky to send via Australia Post so Freight per unit is as stated below. Here are some estimated shipping prices:
- South East Queensland – $49.00
- Regional Queensland – $73.00
- NSW – $79.00
- Victoria – $88.00
- Tasmania – $108.00
- SA – $119.00
- WA and NT – $139.00
[learn_more caption=”Features of the Spartin3000 Solar Floodlight:”]
- Slim and modern design
- Durable materials: painted high purity aluminium
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Programmable timing and brightness by the user
- Intelligent day/night controller with overcharge/discharge protection
- Lithium battery provides a shorter charging time and longer battery life span
- Easily replaceable, long-life battery
- Reliable off-grid lighting with battery storage capacity to light for up to 16 hours without charge
- IP66 waterproof rating
- Directional solar panel maximizes sun exposure and charging capacity
- Clear and simple Mobile Phone APP instructions
- 11.1V 20Ah Lithium battery included
- Back up days: Dep. brightness setting
- LED light array: 50W.
- Solar panel: 25W 13,5V x 2
- Battery: 11.1V 20Ah Lith.
- Controller: MPPT
- IP Rating: IP66
- Pole: 2 – 7 metres
- LUX: Depends mounting height [/box]
- 3’000 lumen (pending setting)
- Programmable lighting time & brightness[/box]
The Spartin3000 has a 2year return to base warranty* for manufacturer’s faults.
* Excludes batteries, after-sales damage, neglect and incorrect installation.
Generally, the distance between poles is double the height of the pole. ie
· 3m pole height = 6m spacing
· 5m pole height = 10m spacing
This may vary depending on project requirements.
The solar panel can be mounted separate to the Light. For optimum performance, ensure each solar panel is positioned where it can receive a minimum of 6 hours direct sunlight per day.
The Spartin3000 floodlights are designed to be fixed with our engineered ground cage. Concrete footing design is subject to project specification. Instructions and fixings are included.
BlackFrog Solar tilt poles provide easy maintenance to your solar lighting unit. Customers will benefit from reduced maintenance down time and save on the hire of scissor lifting platforms.