The TRAFALGAR20 integrated solar street light is an all in one unit. This solar lighting solution places all components into one handy compact body. No configuration and wiring necessary for users. The light unit has a futuristic, yet classic style which will fit into any street or outdoor environment. Unlike traditional solar lights, the TRAFALGAR20 integrated solar street light is compact and light weight in design which provides significant savings on logistic and installation costs.
The TRAFALGAR20 is able to provide reliable off-grid lighting due to it’s default dimming mode. It will perform at 600 lumen for first 5 hours, dimming to 300 lumen for the remainder of the night. During the dimming mode, the PIR technology is also activated. The PIR function increases the light to 2000 lumen for 30 second bursts when triggered. The intelligent light control system and large capacity lithium battery enables the light to operate over three nights during poor (low UV light) conditions.
Designed to turn on automatically at dusk and turn off at dawn, the TRAFALGAR20 solar street light is a popular choice for courtyards, parks and gardens, bicycle paths, private roads, small car parks and much more. Independently tested for ‘Distribution Photometry of a Luminaire’ by the Queensland University of Technology. This report is available upon request.
Quantity price discounts are available. For a more complete package, we also offer poles ranging in height from 3-7m. These poles are locally made to order. Prices are subject to project requirements. Please call our friendly staff for more information.
Features of the Trafalgar20 solar street light:
Easy to install
- High grade rechargeable and replaceable lithium batteries
- Cast aluminium alloy and glass housing
- Controller: MPPT intelligent charge controller
- Working Time: First 5 hours per night: 600 lumen; thereafter 300 lumen (dimming mode)
- PIR function (only in dimming mode): when triggered, lumen output increases to 2000 lumen for 30 seconds each activation
- PIR distance: 8-10 metres. Detection distance is less during winter
- Solar panel has a 25 year lifespan, lithium battery 5 years and LED’s: 50,000 hours (approx 15 years)
- Working temperature: -25 degrees Celcius to +65 degrees Celcius