Solar Street Lamps: OXFORD40
Solar Street Lamps: OXFORD40
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Oxford40 solar street lamps are all in one units where the light, solar panel and battery are all integrated into one handy compact body. Customers can install this light with ease as there is no configuration or wiring necessary. The light unit has a futuristic, yet classic style which will fit into any street or outdoor environment. Unlike traditional solar lights, the Oxford40 integrated solar street light is compact and light weight in design which provides significant savings on logistic and installation costs.
The Oxford40 provides reliable off-grid lighting due to its default dimming mode. These solar street lamps will perform at 4000 lumen for the first 5 hours, thereafter dimming to a more ambient 300 lumen. Once in dimming mode, the PIR sensor function is activated. The PIR function increases the light to 4000 lumen for 30 second bursts when triggered. These lights have the ability to provide over three nights lighting during poor (low UV light) conditions due to the large capacity lithium battery. As a result, the reliability and performance of this light is not affected by persistent rain or overcast conditions. Designed to be mounted on a radial pole arm, the OXFORD range are suitable for courtyards, parks and gardens, streets, bicycle paths, perimeter security, parking lots and other places mains power is not viable or cost effective.
The Oxford40 are designed to turn on automatically at dusk and turn off at dawn.
Our lights are independently tested for ‘Distribution Photometry of a Luminaire’ by the Queensland University of Technology. This report is available upon request.
Quantity price discounts are available. For a more complete package, we also offer poles ranging in height from 5-8m. Prices are subject to project requirements, so please call our friendly staff for more information.
Features of the Oxford40 Solar Street Lamps:
Easy to install
- High grade rechargeable and replaceable lithium batteries
- Cast aluminium alloy, steel and glass housing
- Size: 488mm x 1300mm x 117mm
- Controller: MPPT intelligent charge controller
- Working Time: First 5 hours per night: 4000 lumen; thereafter 1000 lumen (dimming mode)
- PIR function (only in dimming mode): when triggered, lumen output increases to 4000 lumen for 30 seconds each activation
- PIR distance: 8-10 metres. Detection distance is less during winter
- Charging Time: 10-11 hours
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Solar panel has a 25 year lifespan, lithium battery 5 years and LED’s: 50,000 hours (approx 15 years)
- Working temperature: -25 degrees Celcius to +65 degrees Celcius
|Dimensions||85 × 55 × 29 cm|
Minimal stock available. Please contact our office for large quantity orders.
1 x fully integrated solar light with battery, solar magnetic isolation key, pole mount, and instruction booklet.
M: 0410 347 931, Ph: (07) 3881 1990
3 year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.