The STRAND15 integrated solar outdoor light is an all in one light where all components are incorporated into one handy compact body. Customers can install this light with ease as there is no configuration or wiring necessary. The light has a contemporary style which will fit into most street or outdoor environments and is both compact and heavy duty resulting in significant savings on logistic and installation costs.
The STRAND15 is able to provide reliable off-grid lighting due to it’s default dimming mode. This light performs in full brightness for the first 5hrs then drops down to 25% until dawn. The replaceable large capacity lithium battery stores sufficient power to operate over 3 consecutive nights during poor (low UV light) conditions. As a result, the reliability and performance of this light is not affected by persistent rain or low UV light conditions. The STRAND15 is, therefore, suitable for courtyards, parks and gardens, pathways, resorts, wedding function centers and other places mains power is not viable or cost effective.
The STRAND15 solar street light has been independently tested for ‘Distribution Photometry of a Luminaire’ by the Queensland University of Technology. This report is available upon request.
Quantity price discounts are available. For a more complete package, we also offer poles ranging in height from 3-5m. Poles are locally made to order. Prices are subject to project requirements so please call our friendly staff for more information.
Features of the Strand15 Solar Outdoor Light:
3 Nights Lighting Time
Automatic ON/OFF Function
Easy to install
- High grade rechargeable and replaceable lithium batteries
- Size: 72cm x 22cm
- Cast aluminium alloy housing
- Controller: MPPT intelligent charge controller
- Working Time: approx 5 hours (full power) to 7 hours (dimming mode)
- Charging Time: 9 hours
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Solar Panel: 36W, 30V located on top of the light head
- Solar panel has a 25 year lifespan, lithium battery 5 years and LED’s: 50,000 hours (approx 15 years)
- Working temperature: -25 degrees Celcius to +65 degrees Celcius