The Simpson solar powered post lamp is a blend of traditional styling with modern integrated solar technology. The innovative design and exceptional features of the Simpson makes it suitable for a wide variety of commercial and residential applications. Made from cast aluminium with glass lenses, this light is designed to withstand the elements, operate reliably and provide an aesthetic and practical lighting solution for years to come.
This light is designed to switch on automatically at dusk and off at dawn.
Features of Simpson Outdoor Solar Lights:
- Traditional styling
- 2 brightness levels
- Light operates for 8 hours on a fully charged battery
- Powder coated cast aluminium post
- Water style glass lens covers and silver-plated reflector
- 19 x 0.2W bright warm white LEDs
- Total of 2.4W solar panels located on lamp head
- Size: 180cm high to top of lamp head
- Quality Lithium battery 2pc L3 3.2V LifeP04
- Easy DIY installation by home handy person. All fixings included.
- Dynabolt screw holes in base plate for fixing into concrete
- Post lamp can also be secured by driving a stake into the ground and sliding the post over.
How to install
Locate your post lamp free from any light obstructions such as buildings, trees, fences or shadows. The post lamp can be mounted two ways: on a stake or bolted onto concrete. We recommend bolting for stability.
Mounting onto concrete:
- Dig a hole approximately 60cm diameter by 60cm deep, Size will depend on soil conditions.
- Pour concrete into hole and allow set as per concrete instructions
- Mark dynabolt holes on concrete, drill 10-12mm holes up to 30mm deep
- Insert dynabolts in holes, place post lamp base over bolts and screw down nuts to tighten.
- Screw the remaining post segments and light head on
Mounting on stake:
- Screw the post segments and head together
- Drive a star picket stake into ground until stable
- Slide post lamp over star picket
How it works
During the day the Simpson Solar Post Lamp’s solar panel charges its internal battery pack giving it the power it needs to light after dark.
After dark the Simpson will come on automatically each night.
The light intensity can be adjusted on the Simpson Post Lamp by sliding a switch on the rim of the light head.
- Pathways, driveways and driveway entries
- Common areas of residential developments such as townhouses
- Garden settings
Note: Segmented pole allows for two mounting heights. Full height 2350mm or reduced height 2050mm.