Assisting with safe passage along pathways and around garden beds, these heavy duty solar path lights are a popular choice for lighting both public and private footpaths. These modern, stylish bollards are both durable and functional with cast aluminium construction and a bright light output. They are designed to store enough power to light for 24 consecutive hours. This allows for optimum operation during overcast weather events. Power saving technology assists the long lighting time of this light. The light provides 300 lumen output for the first five hours of operation per night, before stepping down to 150 lumen until dawn. Half power still enables sufficient illumination to light a pathway, whilst reducing light pollution to the surrounding areas.
These lights perform well along paths and driveways making them an ideal solution for both residential and commercial use particularly where mains powered lighting is not a viable option. These lights are a popular choice for Councils, government departments and multi residential body corporate’s. They have also been used in caravan parks, common areas of residential developments, driveways and driveway entries. The sleek design will fit in most landscapes both during the day and at night.
The Reliance36 is an easy to install, all in one package. There is no need to appoint an electrician nor are there any ongoing power bills. The Reliance36 solar path lights turn on automatically at dusk and off when exposed to light.
Features of Reliance36 Solar Path lights:
Durable poly carbonate and cast aluminum construction
Automatic ON/OFF function
Easy to install
Light colour selection button
- 36 bright white LED’s
- Polycarbonate opaque lamp cover
- Black painted UV resistant cast 3mm thick aluminum body
- Dimensions: 100cm high, 26cm diameter light head (top), 12cm diameter base
- Light turns off automatically when the solar panel is exposed to light
- Light turns on automatically at dusk and will run all night on fully charged batteries.
- The first 5 hours operate at full brightness, stepping down to 1/2 brightness until dawn to conserve power
- This unit has sufficient battery capacity to store up to 24 hours worth of consecutive lighting time
- Requires approximately 6 hours of direct sunlight per day
- Weather resistant rated to IP65