The Mosman30B (Series 2) solar pathway light has a slim, modern and sophisticated appearance. In addition to it’s visual appeal, the Mosman30B has an impressive 300 lumen light output. Although bright, this bollard minimizes light pollution and glare by directing the light toward the ground where it is most needed. Using energy saving proximity infra-red sensor technology, the Mosman30B solar pathway light will operate all night on 30% brightness (standby). As a result, this provides an ambient light ideal for any pathway, walkway or pedestrian access area. However, pedestrian activity will temporarily adjust the light to full brightness, providing a high level of illumination when it is most needed. These features make this solar bollard light perfect for home pathway lighting, residential unit development common areas or resort and caravan park walkways.
This high quality light will outlast and out perform other comparative solar models.
Benefits to this solar pathway light:
Durable aluminium construction
proximity infra-red sensor
Automatic ON/OFF function
Easy to install
- 10 x 0.3W cool white LEDs
- Aluminium with polycarbonate
- Battery: 1 x rechargeable and replaceable 3.6V 2800mAh Lithium
- Designed to operate all night including 50+ triggers.
- The sensor triggers the light to operate at full brightness for 15 second bursts.
- Intelligent day/night controller with overcharge/discharge protection
- PIR: 4 LEDs will operate on standby power all night while all 10 LED’s will operate on activation of the sensor.
- 5m sensor range
- Polycarbonate lamp cover with plated reflector
- Size: 80cm high
- Solar Panel: ABS plastic covered 1.8W mono crystalline, located on the top of the bollard
- Weather resistant IP65 rating