Masterlite1200 Solar Batten Light BFS-ML1200
Easy to install and operate, the Masterlite1200 is an ideal safety and security lighting solution for sheds, pergolas, horse stables, bus shelters, motorhomes, caravans, camping, and more.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Masterlite1200 solar-powered Batten light is a blend of modern design and functionality. This light offers superior weathering performance, power-saving PIR operation and an impressive light output for its size. It is suitable for illuminating areas up to 6 metres. Easy to install and operate, the Masterlite1200 is an ideal safety and security lighting solution for sheds, pergolas, horse stables, bus shelters, motorhomes, caravans, camping, and more.
This light is designed to switch on automatically at dusk, and off again during daylight hours but can be overridden via the weather-resistant wall switch. The light can also be programmed for multiple operations, and times. A 5V 1Amp USB charging port is also provided for charging mobiles, mobile devices and lab tops. (remote control included)
Features of the Masterlite1200:
- Slim and modern design
- Easy to install
- Durable materials: painted high purity aluminium with metal
- Adjustable mounting bracket; Polycarbonate lens
- Sensor technology provides unobtrusive ambient lighting levels generally, switching to a more intense brightness when the sensor is activated.
- Intelligent day/night controller with overcharge/discharge protection
- Lithium battery provides a shorter charging time and longer battery life span
- Designed to operate from dusk to dawn including 50+ sensor triggers
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Solar Panel Size:35cm across x 17cm high x 2cm thick
- Light: Size 36cm x 7cm x 5.5cm 4000K pure white LEDs
- Solar Panel:10W 6V mono crystalline solar panel with aluminium brackets.
- Battery:3.7V 12Ah hour lithium rechargeable battery
- Cables: To solar panel – 5m
- To wall switch – 4m
- USB cable – Optional
- PIR Sensor: range: 8 metres, 140 degree radius
- PIR Timing: 30 seconds
- Triggers: 50+ triggers per night
- Lighting Time: Approximately 24+ hours on fully charged battery
- Standby Light: 400 Lumens
- Full Light Output: 1200 Lumens
This light provides non evasive ambient light from dusk to dawn, turning to full brightness only when the sensor is activated. Each trigger lasts for enough time to enable safe passage past before reverting to an ambient light.
The Masterlite1200 has a 12 month return to base warranty* for manufacturer’s faults.
* Excludes batteries, after sales damage, neglect and incorrect installation.
The solar panel is located on the top of the Batten. For optimum performance, ensure each Batten is positioned where it can receive a minimum of 6 hours direct sunlight per day.
The Masterlite1200 Battens are designed to be fixed to a hard (concrete), metal or timber surfaces. The standard fixing for each Batten is included with adjustable fittings. Instructions
and fixings are included.
Durable construction and long lighting performance make these lights suitable for private to semi-public spaces. The Masterlite1200 is a popular choice for BBQ lighting in residential developments such as
townhouses, aged care facilities, private residences and unit complexes.
Durable construction metal vandal resistant light cages are available for each model. Standard paint finish is Pearl White, but other colours can be arranged. BlackFrog Solar offers limited
installation services to South East Queensland clients.
|Dimensions||41 × 20 × 11 cm|
Minimal stock available. Please contact our office for large quantity orders.
1 x fully integrated solar light with sign/wall mount, and instruction booklet.
M: 0410 347 931, Ph: (07) 3881 1990
2 year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.