The Botany LED solar flood light is a blend of contemporary design and function. This light offers superior weathering performance, convenient remote control operation and an impressive light output for size. It is suitable for illuminating areas up to 8+m2. The durable materials and large glass covered solar panel with lithium battery make this solar flood light a reliable and cost effective lighting solution to your outdoor area. The modern, slim design is both pleasing to the eye and space saving. This LED solar flood light also has the additional benefit of replaceable parts: solar panel, light head, battery and cables.
Easy to install and operate, the Botany LED solar flood light is an ideal lighting solution for illuminating areas around the home and garden or as DIY security lighting.
Select between two models:
- Auto on: after dark the Botany will come on automatically each night and remain on until the battery has discharged (approx 7+ hours) or when turned off using the remote control.
- Manual on: You control when the light switches on (during night-time hours) with the remote control. It will not turn on by itself.
Features of this LED Solar Flood Light:
Durable glass and aluminium construction
Separate solar panel
Easy to install
Additional extension cables
- 28 high output pure white LEDs
- Painted metal light head with glass lens
- Adjustable metal wall mounting bracket
- Light head size: 19.5cm long x 9.5cm x 2.0cm thick
- 5m long waterproof connecting cables
- 5W toughened glass and aluminium framed solar panel with aluminum mounts
- Solar panel size: 29cm x 19cm
- Rechargeable and replaceable 7.4V 2000mAh lithium battery (located in solar panel)
- Remote control with 12m range (line of sight not required)