Grey Strata20 Solar Led Pillar Light
The Strata20 solar powered pillar/bollard light is a blend of modern design and functionality. This light offers superior weathering performance, power-saving PIR operation and an impressive light output from each side (independently selectable). It is suitable for illuminating areas up to three metres from the base. Easy to install and operate, the Strata20 is an ideal safety and security lighting solution for pathways and gardens.
This light is designed to switch on automatically at dusk, and off again during daylight hours.
- Slim and modern design
- Durable materials: painted high purity ADC12 aluminium with metal mounting bracket and Polycarbonate lens.
- Sensor technology provides unobtrusive ambient lighting levels generally, switching to a more intense brightness when the sensor is activated.
- Intelligent day/night controller with overcharge/discharge protection
- Lithium battery provides a shorter charging time and longer battery life span
- Designed to operate from dusk to dawn including 50+ sensor triggers
- IP65 waterproof rating
- Size:22cm across x 80cm high x 9cm thick
- Light Head:40pcs SMD3030 x 4000K pure white LEDs
- Solar Panels:20W monocrystalline solar panel on each side
- Battery:6.4V 6000mA hour lithium rechargeable, replaceable battery
- Cables: No cables required. This is an all in one unit.
- PIR Sensor: range: 10 metres, 160degree radius each side.
- Timing: 20 seconds
- Triggers: over 50 triggers per night
Lighting Time: Approximately 24+ hours on fully charged battery, or 48hrs with sensor.
Standby Light: 150 Lumens
Full Light Output: 500 Lumens
When sensor is triggered 1000 Lumens
Select your operating requirement at the press of a button.
How it Works:
During the day, the solar panels charge its internal battery giving it the power it needs to light after dark.
Press once: PIR Function:
This light provides non-evasive ambient light from dusk to dawn, turning to full brightness only when the sensor is activated. Each trigger lasts for enough
time to enable safe passage past before reverting to an ambient light.
Press second time: Automatic Function
After dark, the light will turn on automatically each night, then off again the next morning to charge.
The Strata20 has a 36 month return to base warranty* for manufacturer’s faults.
* Excludes batteries, after sales damage, neglect and incorrect installation.
Footpaths up to two metres wide: 8 to 12m metre intervals
The solar panel is located on the Front and back of the bollard. For optimum performance, ensure each bollard is positioned where it can receive a minimum of 6 hours direct sunlight per day.
The Strata20 bollards are designed to be fixed to a hard (concrete) surface or ground spike mounted using the metal spikes provided. You can use a cement slab footing or a concrete paver. The standard fixing for each bollard is a concealed metal base. Instructions and fixings are included.
Durable construction and long lighting performance make these lights suitable for private to semi public spaces. (not vandal resistant)
The Strata20 is a popular choice for pathway lighting in residential developments such as townhouses, aged care facilities, private residences and unit complexes.