The Eaglewing5000 solar billboard light provides a simple compact, off-grid lighting solution for remote sign locations. Its unique design features allow for even light distribution across the surface of any sign or billboard. The most popular feature to this light is its kit design, allowing end users to self-install without the need for additional fabrication work for panel mounts and spigot light arms. The Eaglewing5000 includes all components into one handy compact unit, ensuring fast and cost-effective installation. Furthermore, customers can achieve significant cost savings over the operational life of the light.
The high-grade components used in production including large battery storage capacity ensures this light will provide reliable off-grid lighting for many years. Additionally, installers can position the solar panel to achieve maximum sun exposure. These features make the Eaglewing5000 suitable for any location including highway signage, sculpture lighting, carports, advertising billboards, real estate signage and much more.
- Slim and modern design
- Durable materials: painted high purity aluminium
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Intelligent day/night controller with overcharge/discharge protection
- Lithium battery provides a shorter charging time and longer battery lifespan
- Easily replaceable, long life battery
- Reliable off-grid lighting with battery storage capacity to light up 12 hours without charge
- IP 67 waterproof rating
- Directional solar panels maximizes sun exposure and charging capacity
- 12V Lithium battery included
- Superior aviation aluminium AL 6063-T5
- Certification CE RoHs SASO IEC
- Charge Time By Strong Sunshine 6-8 hours
Product information sheet
Download the product information sheet here!
Back up days: 3 days
LED light array: 36W
Solar panel: 80W, 18V
Battery: LiFePO4 12.8V 33AH
IP Rating: IP65
Pole: 2 – 7 metres
LUX: Depends mounting height
The Eaglewing5000 has a 2year return to base warranty* for manufacturer’s faults.
* Excludes batteries, after sales damage, neglect and incorrect installation.
2.5m to 3m spacing
Related Products:Click here to view Solar Pahtway Light