The Diamond70 solar floodlight place all components into one handy compact unit, ensuring fast and cost-effective installation. Furthermore, customers can achieve significant cost savings over the operational life of the light.
A practical remote control and large battery storage capacity ensure this light will provide reliable off-grid lighting. Additionally, installers can position the solar panel to achieve maximum sun exposure. These features make the Diamond70 suitable for any location including bike paths, footpaths, carports, BBQ areas, private horse arenas and much more.
Price: $790.00 compete kit
- 2 x 65W monocrystalline solar panels with angle-adjustable mounting brackets,
- 70W LED solar floodlight with Ü-shaped mounting bracket,
- MC4 connection cables,
- remote control,
- and in-built Lithium long-life battery.
These lights are too bulky to send via Australia Post so Freight per unit is as stated below. Here are some estimated shipping prices:
- South East Queensland – $59.00
- Regional Queensland – $83.00
- NSW – $89.00
- Victoria – $98.00
- Tasmania – $118.00
- SA – $129.00
- WA and NT – $159.00
[learn_more caption=”Features of the Diamond70 Solar Floodlight:”]
- Slim and modern design
- Durable materials: painted high purity aluminium
- Adjustable mounting bracket
- Programmable timing and brightness by the user
- Intelligent day/night controller with overcharge/discharge protection
- Lithium battery provides a shorter charging time and longer battery life span
- Easily replaceable, long-life battery
- Reliable off-grid lighting with battery storage capacity to light for up to 12 hours without charge
- IP66 waterproof rating
- Directional solar panel maximizes sun exposure and charging capacity
- Remote control included
- 12V Lithium battery included
- Back up days: Dep. brightness setting
- LED light array: 30W, 50W and 100W
- Solar panel: 10, 25, or 35W 5V
- Battery: 3.2V 12, 25 or 40mA Lith.
- Controller: MPPT
- IP Rating: IP66
- Pole: 2 – 7 metres
- LUX: Depends mounting height [/box]
- 2000 – 10’000 lumen (pending setting)
- Programmable lighting time & brightness[/box]
The Diamond70 has a 2year return to base warranty* for manufacturer’s faults.
* Excludes batteries, after-sales damage, neglect and incorrect installation.
Generally, the distance between poles is double the height of the pole. ie
· 3m pole height = 6m spacing
· 5m pole height = 10m spacing
This may vary depending on project requirements.
The solar panel is located on the top of the Light. For optimum performance, ensure each solar panel is positioned where it can receive a minimum of 6 hours direct sunlight per day.
The Diamond70 floodlights are designed to be fixed with our engineered ground cage. Concrete footing design is subject to project specification. Instructions and fixings are included.
BlackFrog Solar tilt poles provide easy maintenance to your solar lighting unit. Customers will benefit from reduced maintenance down time and save on the hire of scissor lifting platforms.