This solar wall lantern oozes old world charm with the practicality and convenience of solar power and sensor technology. The Coach solar wall lantern can be positioned in undercover and shaded locations as its separate solar panel can be placed up to 5m away from the light head. This feature makes it a popular choice for security entry lighting and country barn or shed wall lighting. This high quality solar outdoor wall light operates on reduced lighting levels until the sensor is triggered. The reduced lighting is ideal for situations where you do not need or want a constant bright light.
This light can be easily installed by the home handy person saving on costly electrical installation costs. There are also no additional power costs as it is self powered.
Features of the Coach solar wall lantern:
Durable glass and aluminium construction
proximity infra-red sensor
Separate solar panel
Easy to install
- 2 x high output 0.3W LEDs (5x brighter than normal LEDs)
- 5m waterproof plug in cable between the light and the solar panel.
- LEDs operate on half light (power saving) standby light until light movement sensor is activated
- Light turns off automatically when the solar panel is exposed to light.
- Light turns on automatically at dusk and will run for approx 12 hours on fully charged batteries.
- Light size: 25cm x 15cm x 18cm deep
- Solar panel size: 17cm x 17cm x 10cm
- Solar unit is weather resistant and will withstand the elements.