Designed and assembled in Australia, this stylish set of two stainless steel solar garden spotlights are suitable for most applications, including coastal environments. Play with shadows and add drama to architectural planting and outdoor features using spotlights.
Offering superior weathering performance, convenient remote control operation, impressive light output, 2mm thick 316 marine grade stainless steel and IP65 waterproof rating, these garden spotlights are suitable for home and commercial applications. The Steller solar range of lights also have replaceable parts including solar panel and LED globes. In addition, the solar energy received during the day is stored in a quality lithium battery. Lithium batteries charge efficiently and can last for years whilst lead acid and Ni-MH batteries are less efficient and require replacing more often.
With 20 LEDs in each light globe, the Steller stainless steel solar spotlights produce an impressive 120 lumens and can easily cast light up to 5 metres or more.
Select between two models:
- Auto on: after dark the lights will come on automatically each night. However, the remote control will override this, if required.
- Manual on: You control when the light switches on (during night-time hours) with the remote control. As a result, it will not turn on by itself.
Features of the Steller garden spotlights:
Marine grade stainless steel
Separate solar panel
Easy to install
- 2mm 316 grade stainless steel casing
- Replaceable LED globes each with 20 x 0.2W LEDs
- IP65 waterproof rated
- Light size: 12cm long x 6cm diameter
- Toughened glass lens
- 25cm stainless steel ground stake
- 4V 2000mAh lithium battery
- Remote control with 12m + range for override ON/OFF function
- Mono crystalline toughened glass covered solar panel with 3mm aluminium frame and angle mounting brackets
- Solar panel size: 29 x 19cm