The York12 solar footpath light is an all in one light unit. The York12 is both compact and heavy duty resulting in significant savings on logistic and installation costs. The light unit has a contemporary twist on a classic style which will fit into any street or outdoor environment. The elegant patented design with soft, crystalline appearance provides high light transmittance in a decorative yet functional manner.
Able to provide reliable off-grid lighting due to it’s default dimming mode, the York12 operates at 200 Lumen standby light all night, jumping up to 1200 Lumen when the PIR sensor is triggered. It has an increased visible sensing range due to the two PIR detectors, one each side of the light ball. This makes the York12 ideal for pathways where pedestrian travel is in both directions. The integrated high efficiency solar panel is another unique feature of this light. This clever design captures sufficient solar energy to charge the large capacity battery, yet allows the full spherical shape of the ball to remain without the need for a flat top. As a result, this light does not look like a traditional solar light.
Due to power saving technology, the York12 solar footpath light has the ability to store enough energy to operate over three consecutive nights on a single charge. As a result, the reliability and performance of this light is not affected by rain or low UV light conditions. Consequently, the York12 is suitable for courtyards, parks and gardens, pathways, resorts, wedding function centers and other places mains power is not viable or cost effective.
The York12 solar footpath light is designed to turn on automatically at dusk and off at dawn. This light does NOT include a pole.
Quantity price discounts are available. For a more complete package, we also offer poles ranging in height from 4-7m. Poles are made locally to order. Prices are subject to project requirements. Please call our friendly staff for more information.
Features of the York12 Solar Footpath Light:
Automatic ON/OFF Function
Easy to install
- Size: approx 35cm diameter
- High grade rechargeable and replaceable lithium batteries
- Cast aluminium alloy mounting collar with high grade Ultra Violet resistant PC variegated lens
- Controller: MPPT intelligent charge controller
- High waterproof and dust proof protection. IP66 rating
- Working Time: 200 Lumen dim light for first 5 hours, then 50 Lumen until dawn.
- 36 hours (3 consecutive nights) lighting time on a single full charge.
- Over 100 PIR triggers at 1200 Lumens (30 seconds)
- Solar panel has a 25 year lifespan, lithium battery 5 years and LED’s: 50,000 hours (approx 15 years)
- Working temperature: -25 degrees Celcius to +65 degrees Celcius