The Nighthawk30 solar foothpath light is an all in one unit. This solar lighting solution places all components into one handy compact body, so installation is fast and simple with no configuration or wiring necessary. The light unit has a timeless style which is designed to fit most applications. Customers can achieve significant savings on logistic and installation costs due to the compact design and functional operation.
The Nighthawk30 is able to provide reliable off-grid lighting due to it’s default dimming mode. This solar powered footpath light operates at 4200 Lumens for the first five hours, then drops to a standby light 50% for the remainder of the night. The replaceable large capacity and recyclable lithium battery ensures two to three nights of light on a single full charge. As a result, the reliability and performance of this light is not affected by rain or low UV light conditions.
Due to easy pole and directional solar panel angles, the Nighthawk30 is suitable for any location, bike path, road and market garden, sea side resort, and much more. Another popular use for these lights is to highlight park gardens and provide security lighting to areas where mains powered lighting is not viable or cost effective.
The Nighthawk30 solar street light is designed to turn on automatically at dusk and turn off at dawn.
Quantity price discounts are available. For a more complete package, we also offer a range of poles and ground mounting spikes or footings. Prices are subject to project requirements. Please call our friendly staff for more information.
Features of the Nighthawk30 solar powered footpath light:
Easy to install
Adjustable solar panel angle
- High grade rechargeable and replaceable lithium batteries
- Cast aluminium alloy and PC housing
- Controller: MPPT intelligent charge controller
- Working Time: approx 5 hours (full power) to 16 hours (standby mode)
- Solar panel has a 25 year lifespan, lithium battery 5 – 8 years and LED’s: 50,000 hours (approx 15 years)
- Working temperature: -25 degrees Celcius to +65 degrees Celcius
- IP65 waterproof rated.
- Microwave sensor providing better angle and distance than Proximity Sensors.
- Mounting height 5 to 7m